Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teeny Tailgater

I posted these pics last year, but only had a few readers at the time so I thought it was worth posting again...plus I miss when my babies were this little!  Looking at them now, it's hard to believe these pics were only taken a year ago!

BTW:  I no longer list in my etsy shop, so if anyone looks it will be empty...but would be happy to tell you how to make any of the items if anyone's interested just ask!




Sha baby!  I loved him in the tie with his "pa"












I have some ideas for this year, and I really need to get moving cause football season's almost here!!!  Have you made anything cute for this season yet?  Love to see it...feel free to leave a link in the comments section if you like!  ;)

2 comments:

Emily said...

what cute pics of your kids

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooooooooove these! You did an awesome job! And OMG, you have a little frat boy in the making! :)

I'm following you now. I'd love if you stopped by my blog again sometime.

Jamie @ sewrockin.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...