Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Academia

Omg!  I am so in love with Shabby Apple's Academia line!  Have you seen it??  It's perfect for fall! 

A+ 
This A+ dress is my favorite!!!


Summer Break Skirt
This Summer Break Skirt is awesome!  I love the color combo!

Academia
And how about this Academia Dress!  Gorgeous!

Ph.D
And this Ph. D will be awesome with riding boots!  And I am crazy about the cut of the collar!  

Dresses from Shabby Apple
And right now they are offering 15% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...