Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, September 23, 2011

On the Train to Crazy...

Have you checked out the Handmade Dress Up series over at The Train to Crazy, yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?!?  There are tons of great dress up ideas that have been shared already, and lots more to come! I'm over there today sharing my tutorial for this Tink costume!  

 

Be sure to stop by and check it out, and while your there, don't forget to check out all the other fun tutorials and how-to's!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...