Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Me, A to Z



Saw this over at A Girl & a Glue Gun and thought it'd be fun....






A. age :: twenty.nine

B. bed size :: king.

C. chore you hate :: saving folded clothes and clean dishes



D. dogs :: Sami Dog




E. essential start to your day :: coffee!!!



F. favorite color :: turquoise, aqua, coral...something like this...


G. gold or silver :: both.

H. height :: five.feet.five or six foot when I wear heels ;)


I. instruments you play :: none :(

J. job title :: mama, teacher, blogger, seamstress 


K. kids :: Ian, Sophie, & Breyden




L. live :: Louisiana bay-beee!







M. maiden name :: Matte

N. nicknames :: Sissy...given to me by my sisters when they were little, and now carried on my dad's side of the family...

O. overnight hospital stays :: three when I had my babies!

P. pet peeve :: complaining, whining, ingratitude, mumbling, and rude people

Q. quote ::

source


I Believe in Pink - 11 x 14 Audrey Hepburn Illustrated Quote Print


source




R. righty or lefty :: righty


S. siblings :: three younger sisters, Olivia, Kristen, Adriana


T. time you wake up :: between 7 and 8....10 if my hubby is home from work  :)

U. university attended :: ULL and LSUE

V. vegetables you dislike: almost all of them 

W. what makes you run late :: me

X. x-rays you’ve had :: at the dentist, twice when I was in car accidents, and once when I fell at work and broke my tailbone OFF!  Yes, off!

Y. yummy food :: chicken stir fry, chili, gumbo (real gumbo...not that read stuff you get when you leave Louisiana...Ima have do a post on how it's done when it cools off down here...), anything with dark chocolate or strawberries

Z. zoo animal favorite :: gorillas...they crack me up!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...