Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

How was your Christmas???  Mine was great, but I am glad it's over!  Don't think I will be doing a handmade holiday again next year!  It was just too overwhelming for me.  I have been sewing like a mad woman for the last couple months and still didn't finish a couple gifts!  And I haven't had time to blog as much as I wanted to!  I have so many projects that I've done that I wanted to share with you, but just didn't have time to sit down and write the blog posts, so over the next week, I will be posting pics of all the things I never got to blog about...starting way back at Halloween!  I know some of you may have seen these pics on my FB page, but I wanted to share them here too....

Wonder Woman

I made the pattern, and it took me 6 hrs to stencil all those stars on, but I think it came out great and she loved it.  I think I want one for myself next year!


We bought the boys costumes, but I made Sophie's Rapunzel costume.



Notice her "toddlers & tiaras" pose in these two pics...lol


My friends Krystle taught her that one!



Breyden got this glow in the dark sticker that said trick or treat and when we took his costume off, my sister put it on his diaper and he ran around laughing about it...He thought he was hilarious! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...