Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Linen & Lace Infinity Scarf

Update:  you can now find the tutorial for this scarf here



I made one of these for my mom & nanny.  I love them...my mom said she doesn't know if she'll be able to figure it out.  lol  I was like "okay Mom, just twist!"  I figure if she can figure out an iphone, she should be okay with an infinity scarf!  Am I right???



I also made this scarf for my cousin.  I have been supposed to make it for two years now, but keep forgetting, so she was super excited with it!

I also made each of my sisters a fleece infinity scarf, but I was in such a rush I didn't get to take pics...

1 comments:

LADY JANE said...

I love it! I hope you will share a tutorial or the measurements!And lol and I think your Mom will figure it out....hmmmm....you have me laughing out loud because you sound just like my daughters with me and my new touch screen phone! What do they mean...JUST touch it????? Where is the rotary dial? LOL...just aging myself here...lol...and maybe you can make a infinity tutorial for an infinity scary with the twist already in....lol...be easy on us ol' Moms! LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...